CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Adam had to work Christmas Day, so we woke the boys up at 6:30 to open presents. Nana, Papa, and Uncle Jordan stayed the night with us. I got up and put our traditional breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls in the oven then we woke the boys up. They were so excited to see that Santa had left them lots of goodies. Adam surprised me with a Wii Fit, which he kept hidden in the bedroom until all the gifts were opened. We ate breakfast, daddy left for work, and everyone but Jacob and me went back to sleep. Jacob stayed up and played his Ninetendo DS while I cleaned up the mess and got ready for the rest of the family to come over later.I have uploaded a video of the boys waking up and finding their gifts. It wouldn't let me only post part of the video, so I don't know how long it is or if it will work or not.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


No comments: