CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

I got my wish this year and we had a white Christmas, but that also meant hazardous road conditions. We had to change our plans and do Christmas Eve in the morning/afternoon instead of the evening. Kelly, Thaylia, Uncle Bill, Julie, Alyssa, and Susie made the trip to Grove to celebrate with us. We had a great dinner and lots of fun playing Wii Sports Resort. Everyone had to head out about 3 o'clock because the snow and blizzard conditons were moving in fast. Everyone made it home safely! The boys, Adam, Nana, Papa, and I had leftovers for dinner then we played the Wii and watched movies. The boys got to open their Christmas pajamas before they went to bed. Grandma and I had to stay up and finish wrapping last minute gifts. We headed to bed about 11 o'clock, but I was so excited I couldn't go to sleep. Adam and I stayed up until almost 1 playing games on the computer. We made a deal with Jacob that he could wake us up in the morning anytime after 7. This was the first Christmas in several years that we didn't have to get up at 5:30 to do gifts so Adam could get to work.