CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 2, 2009

Rock Band

Once Jacob opened up Rock Band, we all entertained each other the rest of the night. The video is full of pictures from everyone playing even little Peyton. Thank you grandma! This was Jacob's present but I think we all play it more than he does. I don't think Uncle has left our house since Christmas! I don't know if we will ever get rid of him. Grandpa Archie even got in on the action. If you watch the video, toward the end you will see him practicing on his "air guitar" as Jordan played the real guitar. This has definitely been keeping us all entertained.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like everyone was having fun. We've been no stop at our house too but we've been playing to Sport game. My arm is sore this morning from all the bowling, tennis and boxing I've played. Who know a vidoe game would be so strenuous?

Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun! Happy New Year to you too!